My New Discovery: Ukay-Ukay Haven In Pasig!

My new jacket almost looks like Rihanna's red leather jacket in her 'Take A Bow' video! Sweet!

Just when I thought I found the best, a new shopping haven appeared before my eyes. A slew of wonderful ukay-ukays in Pasig were on parade along the stretch of its streets. It was Saturday evening when my beau and I were on our way home. We turned around a corner and saw this wonderful shop. We immediately got inside since we're looking for an elusive structured jacket for my him.
Of course, we didn't only find the 'IT' jacket for him but I also found too many things that I'm obsessing about and I'm very proud to find cozy home for some of them ---- my closet! Har! Har!
The picture above was my best find. Runners up were a men's blue plaid shirt and a Giordano gray pleated skirt.

Cropped Red Jacket - P100
Blue Plaid Men's Shirt - P100
Giordano Ladies Pleated Gray Skirt - P35

Comments

Popular Posts