New Moon Premiere in L.A. (Red Carpet Photos)

Twilight sequel, 'New Moon', is almost here in Manila. Curiosity instead of excitement reigns over me. I wonder how the book was echoed in the film by the new director Chris Weitz (director of American Pie)...? Because until now, I can't help but think how Twilight (the movie) sucked all of the great expectations I have built within my head when I first read the book. Well, there's only one way to find out and that's going to be on November 20th.

By the by, let us dissect the red carpet fashion of the New Moon casts during their movie premiere in L.A.

Kristen Stewart in Oscar de la Renta
The dress fits her edgy personality. Even without accessories, her luminescent skin highlighted the look except for her out-of-bed hair.

Ashley Greene in Prabal Gurung
This dress is very elegant on Ashley. I love her hair and her face looks fresh. Her entire look made her stand out among the New Moon casts.

Dakota Fanning in Valentino
This girl grew up fast! It's good that the child star syndrome didn't catch-up on her (just look at Lindsay Lohan now). Dakota looks adorable in this age-appropriate mini-dress.
She looks classy!

Rob Pattinson
The suit looks blah on him but I'm glad his hair looks 'normal' now.
  Taylor Lautner I think this suit didn't do him justice. There's a way of wearing this without looking like you're older than you actually are.
....and finally

 Kellan Lutz
Among the lads, Kellan looked the sharpest
in this two-buttons-down white shirt/black coat.

[images: Photo by Lester Cohen/WireImage]


Comments

Popular Posts