First Thrift Squad Shopping

The Thrift Squad

From Left to Right:
Marie, Daisy, Xernan Orticio of The Fashion Bacteria & Meg Lee (FIP Students),
Yours truly, Miguel Paolo Celestial of El Bosquejo and Jon Cariño.
[image: Style-Anywhere]
This is the first Ukay Adventure organized by Style-Anywhere's Onin Lorente, where fashion peeps and bloggers were pooled to thrift shop along Pasig's ukay strip. No rules. The goal is just to haggle, buy great finds and have fun. :)

Animal Instincts:
TisSaia patent animal print flats P300, Animal print scarves P60 each

I love how current these finds are. They're just right for this season. The scarves remind me of Roberto Cavalli / Alexander McQueen and the flats are Topshop-looking and almost similar to Forever21 flats. The prints give extra spunk to my everyday wear without going overboard. I've been looking for these prints in malls and I never thought I would find them in just one thrift store. They're definitely a steal!
Chiffon Dress, P150
With a little bit of sewing, this should fit me like a glove. It looks fun and comfy with leggings during cold months and breezy during summer.

Comments

Popular Posts