A Purrfect Christmas Present

Christmas is the time when everyone is generous. Most specially the adults. That's why 'tis the season to be merry!
After our fabulous team had a wonderful Christmas dinner at Dad's Megamall, we also had a "brief Christmas party", if there's such a thing. It was short but very memorable as I've got more than I've wished for :)
Basic tops are my wardrobe staple and I wished to have a gray racerback top as an additional alternate to my already boring blacks and whites. Instead, I was given this wonderful animal print minidress! This ethnic-looking piece is embellished with wooden beads that appear like a necklace at a glance. The ruched hem and pockets add a modern twist to the usual classic silhouette of a minidress. This is actually perfect for clubbing or a girls night out ;) Though I'm not really that kind of girl who parties all the time (note: not suited for my job), I'd still wear this... where, you say? In the beach of course! So this can wait until summer 0f 2010 but definitely won't go out of style. I'm so looking forward to it. Thank you for this beautiful gift, Marj! :)
Christmas is fast approaching and I'm pretty sure you've already had your Christmas parties and hangovers. How about you guys and gals? What's the best Christmas present you have received so far? I would love to read your stories.
Just remember, in this season of giving, please don't forget to say 'Thank You' and be thankful to the Man upstairs. Despite the many disasters, calamities and terrible events, He's always there to give us light and hope through each other.
Merry Christmas Fashionistas!

Comments

  1. I love the dress! I have a similar top, got it on sale from People Are People :) Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zaya: Wow! Really? They have it in PRP? How much did it cost you? Marj, the one who gave the dress, told me that she got it in Market! Market! bazaar.

    Don't you love People are People? Specially the one in Trinoma. They have a huge selection of stuffs but I love going to their men's graphic shirts :P and their shoe displays are insane! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays to you Zaya!

    @betz: Indeed! I realized that the recent fashion finds I've got are mostly animal prints :P

    Merry Christmas Betz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was on sale already, so I got it for only P299 :) And yes, it's a fantastic store! Lovely shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts