Thanks 'US Girls!'

I won some goodies from US Girls  "Question of the Week" contest. The question was, "What are  your plans  this 2010?" and I answered:
1. Lose weight and be bikini ready this summer
2. Get a hair make-over. My hair is always in a bun...I'm tired of it!
3. Be in top 20 fashion blogs (Philippines)
4. Get a bigger place
5. Finish my home improvement project for my parents

Here are the goodies I have won:
- Shu Uemura cleansing oils (sample size) love!
- Shu Uemura facial moisturizers (sample size) love!
- Tomato umbrella love!
- Tomato shopping bag
- US Girls and Eco pin badges
- Zen Zest perfume love!)
- A pair of earrings
- Cosmetic bag
- Kojic soap

 
Thanks to US Girls and staff for being very accommodating specially to Bryan, Toni, Chiqui and Ledz. More power to your show!

To celebrate, Rob and I ate dinner at Almon Marina at the Mega Mall. The lamb kebab is definitely a must try!

Salad nicoise - P112
Quiche lorraine - P53
Macaroni salad - P49
Lamb kebab - P180 (must try!)

Crepe asparagus - P35 (not pictured)

I'm wearing...
Zara oversized cardi
WetSeal tube top
Zara skinnies
Bazaar flats
Oversized tote bag

Comments

Popular Posts