Rachel Zoe To Launch Fashion Line


According to Instyle's Rachel Jacoby, "...The stylist-turned-celebrity is set to launch her own line, the Rachel Zoe Collection. Zoe signed a deal with LF USA to design a lifestyle collection including clothing, accessories and shoes, with the possibility of expanding to the home market down the road. The impetus? Probably the unbelievable success of her collaboration with QVC—she just debuted her new collection last week. Despite the fact that nothing from the Rachel Zoe Collection has been designed yet, Zoe told WWD that “You will definitely see me in the clothes. Like, you will absolutely see my trademark pieces. I’ll definitely do faux furs and incredible leather jackets and great trousers.” It seems like Zoe has finally achieved it all: “Subconsciously or consciously…I would say my ultimate dream scenario was to be on the design side.” Zoe's designs will be sold in department stores, specialty shops and online in the fall of 2011. 


Source: Instyle


I hope it'll also be available here!

Comments

Popular Posts