February 19...






1. BANK Fashion - Rare one shoulder dress - bankfashion.co.uk
2. Rare Fashion - One shoulder ruffle body con dress - rarefashion.co.uk
3. Blush pink pleated dress with belt - net-a-porter.com
4. D&G - Silk gauze dress with polka dot print - brownfashion.com
5. Forever Unique - One shoulder dress with ruffles
6. Racer back ruffle dress - barneys.com
7. Yellow one shoulder Tulip Cocktail dress - suzannah.com
8. Forever Unique - Madeline asymmetric dress - julesb.co.uk
9. One shoulder petal dress - warehouse.co.uk
10. Notte by Marc - Silk crepe one shoulder organza drape dress - my-wardrobe.com
11. Tibi bead-embellished silk one shoulder dress - net-a-porter.com



Not that I'm going to do some online shopping... I'm thinking more of a DIY|reconstruction project before my date. The dresses above are so chic and the bold colors are inspiring. 


The target is a seldomly-used dress I've previously purchased from Landmark Makati 2 years ago. The neckline was supposed to be a halter but because of the material used on the collar, it didn't give much support to the dress which made it look drab instead of drapy.


I'll post some pictures when it's finally reconstructed :)


Wish me luck!

Picture source: Polyvore

Comments

Popular Posts