From WACOAL.PH website
- Hand washing is recommended especially for lace material and padded bras.
- Dissolve mild laudry detergent in water before soaking the undergarments.
- Wash colored garments separately to avoid staining.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not wring the cups but you can wring the straps and back panels.
- For padded bras, just dip the bra to the water with detergent solution for ate least times to remove the dirt and sweat. You may also use a soft-bristled brush to clean the area with the underwire.
- Smooth wrinkles before hanging to drip and dry.
- Do not wring dry. Gently press with your palm and straigthen the fabric of the cup area to its original shape to avoid wrinkling.
- Hang under a shade. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Fold and store separately according to types.
- Avoid packing in order to maintain original shape.
- Dry completely before storing.
- Do not keep with mothballs.