Will You Be Derek's Next Anna Banana?

I've been seeing PLDT myDSL's commercial about "Anna Banana" for quite some time now and the pretty girl singing a rejection song for a boy caught my attention. To satisfy my curiosity, I watched Derek's YouTube video for Anna, and my heart melted. It's heartbreaking too to see a head-over-heels Derek getting dumped by his puppy love. Anna Banana reminded me of Regina George in the movie Mean Girls. hahaha! Go team Derek!

Here's Dere's Song for Anna
 


Here's Anna's viedo reply to Derek
 

 
I could imagine my little boy doing the same thing to catch the attention of the pretty girl in school. What would a loving parent do to console a young broken heart? Oh young love, the things you do to young ones. 
 

 
Let's help Derek find his new Anna, shall we? If only I have a cute niece :)
 
We can help Derek find his next Anna by going to www.dereksnewanna.com. My dear readers, if you know little girls with ages 12-16 years old, all you have to do is submit a video entry on why they should be Derek’s new Anna! If they win, they’ll be part of the next PLDT myDSL commercial and also take home a Samsung Ultrabook.
 
Get this Samsung Ultrabook and be in the next PLDT myDSL commercial as Derek's new Anna
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts