What Every Girl Should Have In Her Make-Up Bag

I started liking make-up when I hit my 30's. It lifts my spirit because I can express my creativeness and makes me look good at the same time. It's like hitting 2 birds in one stone. It's very therapeutic too. Also, my skin is not that flawless anymore unlike when I was in my early 20's. Stress, pollution, poor diet, lack of sleep, sun exposure and poor skin regimen made it so. 

After constant make-up application, I find it very time-consuming and I want to do make-up in as little as 10 minutes or maybe less. So I found a way to a fool-proof everyday make up, atleast for me, since I really don't have time to spend several minutes infront of the mirror just for applying products on my face alone. I have 2 -year old that I love to spend time with for crying out loud!

So I'd like to share with you how I do my every day. 
This is like my own take on 'no make-up' make-up.



Voila! My everyday make-up done in less than 10 minutes.
(I can do this even when I'm on commute. JEDI MODE!)
My make-up must-haves:1. Maybelline New York Baby Lips in "Energizing Orange"
2. AVON Ultra Moisture Rick lipstick in "Island Glow"

3. Maybelline New York B.B Cream in "01 Fresh"

4. Bobbi Brown Cream Blush in "Tawny 2" shade
5. MAC Studio Fix "C40"
6. J&J Clean & Clear oil control film
7. My trusty spooly from my mom
8. Nichido eyebrow pencil in "Chestnut" brown

Comments

Popular Posts